- No events are currently scheduled.
May 1, 2013April 18, 2013April 3, 2013March 20, 2013February 20, 2013
Special Thanks to Our Donors
- The Law Review is grateful to those who contributed to the annual banquet held on April 18, 2013.
2012-13 Tulane Law Review Award Recipients
- Sarah Schindler, Kara McQueen-Borden, Annalisa Cravens, Kathryn Munson, Paul Stevens, Jr., Chris Hilton, and Andrew Kingsley received awards at the Tulane Law Review's annual banquet on April 18, 2013.
Author Weighs in on Medical Credit Card Abuse
- An author exploring the role of doctors as money lenders to their patients in an article published in Volume 84 again weighed in on a similar issue (that is, medical credit cards) in a recent Fox Business article.
Tulane Faculty Member and Former Review Advisor Honored in Paris
- Tulane law faculty member Vernon Palmer, as a former advisor of the Review, will be awarded an honorary doctorate from the Université Paris-Dauphine in Paris, France.
Symposium Article Selected to Appear in Intellectual Property Law Review
- An article published in volume 86 of the Tulane Law Review discussing the tension between trademark protections and licensing of the intellectual property of sports teams has been selected for publication in the annual Intellectual Property Law Review.
- The University of Edinburgh's Legal History blog featured the Review's symposium issue on law scholar Tony Weir. http://t.co/RFjvd2P75B2 weeks ago
- RT @nyulaw: RT @nyulawreview: Congrats to Josh Gupta-Kagan (Sr Articles Editor '04) on his new article in @TulaneLawReview! http://t.co/GB8…3 weeks ago
- March issue available on @Westlaw (http://t.co/n21V4odiyX). Articles from @UniofEdinburgh, @Cambridge_Uni, @maxplanckpress, and @TulaneLaw.3 weeks ago
- Volume 87's Issue 3 is now available on Kindle. http://t.co/PTpr3J95zU1 month ago
- The abstracts for Volume 87's symposium issue are now available at http://t.co/40QNSVLvYR.2 months ago