April 24, 2014April 7, 2014April 6, 2014February 3, 2014January 16, 2014
Tulane Law Review Member Wins Burton Award for Distinguished Legal Writing
- Annalisa Cravens, Senior Articles Editor of the Tulane Law Review, was recently selected for a Burton Award for Distinguished Legal Writing.
2013-14 Tulane Law Review Award Recipients
- Charlotte Garden, Annalisa Cravens, Benjamin Berman, Jeffrey Gelpi, Rebekka Veith, Kathryn Munson, John Slater, and James Miller received awards at the Tulane Law Review's annual banquet on April 3, 2014.
Special Thanks to Our Banquet Sponsors
- The Law Review is grateful to those who contributed to the annual banquet held on April 3, 2014.
Remembering Michael Berenson
- Michael Berenson, member of the Law Review’s Board of Advisory Editors passed away on November 30, 2013.
- No events are currently scheduled.