John M. McCollam, former Editor in Chief of the Tulane Law Review and Professor Emeritus of Tulane University Law School, passed away on January 13, 2014. He was an active member of the oil and gas law community and published A Primer for the Practice of Mineral Law Under the New Louisiana Mineral Code, 50 Tul. L. Rev. 729 (1976). We are thankful for all of Mr. McCollam’s contributions to the Review and the Tulane Law School community.
April 7, 2014April 6, 2014February 3, 2014January 8, 2014November 14, 2013
2013-14 Tulane Law Review Award Recipients
- Charlotte Garden, Annalisa Cravens, Benjamin Berman, Jeffrey Gelpi, Rebekka Veith, Kathryn Munson, John Slater, and James Miller received awards at the Tulane Law Review's annual banquet on April 3, 2014.
Special Thanks to Our Banquet Sponsors
- The Law Review is grateful to those who contributed to the annual banquet held on April 3, 2014.
Remembering Michael Berenson
- Michael Berenson, member of the Law Review’s Board of Advisory Editors passed away on November 30, 2013.
Case Note Competition Winners Selected
- Congratulations to the six members whose case notes were selected for publication in Volume 88.
In Memory of Professor Harvey C. Couch
- In memory of the late Professor Harvey C. Couch, the Board of Student Editors dedicates Issue 2 of Volume 88 to him for his forty-five years of service to Tulane University Law School and for his support of the Tulane Law Review as Faculty Advisor from 1975 to 1979.
- No events are currently scheduled.