Michael Berenson, member of the Law Review’s Board of Advisory Editors passed away on November 30, 2013. A true renaissance man, Michael Berenson was an engineer, a rocket scientist, a successful businessman, and a law partner in the firm Sessions, Fishman, Nathan & Israel, LLC. Prior to enrolling at Tulane University Law School, Michael Berenson was a rocket scientist during the years of the Gemini and Apollo space programs. Later, he founded Quanta Data Systems, a data processing firm serving businesses in the Greater New Orleans area. After these successful careers, Michael Berenson enrolled at Tulane University Law School, where he became an editor of the Tulane Law Review, and graduated with honors in 1990.
April 24, 2014April 7, 2014April 6, 2014January 16, 2014January 8, 2014
Tulane Law Review Member Wins Burton Award for Distinguished Legal Writing
- Annalisa Cravens, Senior Articles Editor of the Tulane Law Review, was recently selected for a Burton Award for Distinguished Legal Writing.
2013-14 Tulane Law Review Award Recipients
- Charlotte Garden, Annalisa Cravens, Benjamin Berman, Jeffrey Gelpi, Rebekka Veith, Kathryn Munson, John Slater, and James Miller received awards at the Tulane Law Review's annual banquet on April 3, 2014.
Special Thanks to Our Banquet Sponsors
- The Law Review is grateful to those who contributed to the annual banquet held on April 3, 2014.
Remembering John M. McCollam
- John M. McCollam, former Editor in Chief of the Tulane Law Review and Professor Emeritus of Tulane University Law School, passed away on January 13, 2014.
Case Note Competition Winners Selected
- Congratulations to the six members whose case notes were selected for publication in Volume 88.
- No events are currently scheduled.