Tributes to William K. Suter
Including tributes from the Chief Justice, the Solicitor General, Theodore Olson, General Overholt, Dean David Meyer, President Dennis Ahlburg, and Lyle Denniston, as well as an introduction from Tom Goldstein. READ
November 14, 2013August 12, 2013
In Memory of Professor Harvey C. Couch
- In memory of the late Professor Harvey C. Couch, the Board of Student Editors dedicates Issue 2 of Volume 88 to him for his forty-five years of service to Tulane University Law School and for his support of the Tulane Law Review as Faculty Advisor from 1975 to 1979.
Announcing Volume 88 Junior Members
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Special Thanks to Our Banquet Sponsors
- The Law Review is grateful to those who contributed to the annual banquet held on April 18, 2013.
April 3, 2013
2012-13 Tulane Law Review Award Recipients
- Sarah Schindler, Kara McQueen-Borden, Annalisa Cravens, Kathryn Munson, Paul Stevens, Jr., Chris Hilton, and Andrew Kingsley received awards at the Tulane Law Review's annual banquet on April 18, 2013.
Author Weighs in on Medical Credit Card Abuse
- An author exploring the role of doctors as money lenders to their patients in an article published in Volume 84 again weighed in on a similar issue (that is, medical credit cards) in a recent Fox Business article.
- No events are currently scheduled.
Tulane Law Review
Tulane University Law School
6329 Freret Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70118-6231
Telephone: (504) 865-5973 or (504) 865-5974
Facsimile: (504) 862-8858
© 2012 Tulane Law Review
Administrative Law Admiralty Law Antitrust Law Arbitration Child Custody Choice of Law Civil Law Civil Procedure Community Property Comparative Law Constitutional Law Contract Law Corporate Law Criminal Law Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Employment Law Energy Law Environmental Law Family Law Federalism and Preemption Federal Preemption of State Law Fourth Amendment Health Care Law Index Insurance Law Intellectual Property Intercollegiate Athletics International Law Judicial Review Law and Economics Local Government Localism Louisiana Unfair Trade Practices Act Mixed Jurisdictions Municipal Government Piracy Preemption of State Tort Law Property Law Roman Law Software Transactions Sports Law Tax Law Tort Law Volume 86 Volume 87