Congratulations to the five members whose case notes were selected for publication in Volume 86.
- Erin Bambrick, In re Katrina Canal Breaches Litigation: Upholding Freedom of Contract.
- Cassie Hewlings, With Adar v. Smith, the Fifth Circuit Opens a Hole in the Full Faith and Credit Clause.
- Katie McNearney, Fisher v. University of Texas at Austin: The Fifth Circuit Questions Judicial Deference to Race-Conscious Admissions Policies in Higher Education.
- Kara McQueen-Borden, The Louisiana Supreme Court Affirms Health Care Providers' Freedom To Contract for Below-Schedule Reimbursement Rates in Agilus Health v. Accor Lodging North America.
- Sydney Roth, Gulf Coast v. Newlin: Reaffirming the Fundamental Notions of Admiralty Jurisdiction.